viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

Los Tr3s

In this opportunity I want to talk about “Los Tr3s”, my favorite band of musical and the best band of rock of Chile for me, of course. This band was born in 1987 in Concepción city; they are a mix of rock, blues and the traditional music of Chile: “La cueca”. The perfect mix for me.

I like Los Tres since that I went at school, I started to go to their concerts with my classmates until today. We are all fans of Los Tres: my parents, my friends and my boyfriend. When were in the “Festival de Viña” in my house we shouted like crazy.

When I get married I want Los Tres to sing in my wedding reception: “Amor violento”, Is my romantic, fool and impossible dream.

See you later alligator =)

3 comentarios:

  1. Cool! I like the chilean music and this group is really good.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also like Los Tres, especially the song Amor Violento and No me Falles...

    Greetings!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. this group is one of the best national groups. I love his music.

    ResponderEliminar