viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

My cell

Apart from the computer, my other favorite piece of technology is the cell phone. The cell phone is a part of me, sometime I leave home without the cell and I feel that I am missing something.

I bought my cell last October with my money of my work in a restaurant and I was very happy. I use my cell all the day, I call my family and my friends, I play, I listen to music, I take photos and I surf on the internet.

I like cell phones, specifically my cell because it has android operating system, a very good and easy system. The cell for me is necessary, without it my life would more difficult and more boring. Now everyone has cells, even our grandparents; the cell is part of our culture.

5 comentarios:

  1. my phone is important to me. to me the same thing happens when I leave my house without my cell phone.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is true! sometime to be without cell phone is difficult to communicate with other persons...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the same as you, it's so boring go out without the cell phone. So always I carry it with me because it's so important.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Cell phone, is a very important technological device, but you can live without a cell phone.

    BYE!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love the cell phone, it´s very important in my life :D

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar