viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

My professional practice

Today I want to talk about my professional practice because definitely it is the topic of my present life.

I am working in the “Colegio Artístico Salvador” with the kids of Kinder. The children are twenty, two teachers and I. The College is great, the kids have many artistic classes like music, theater, dance and they make many drawings. The students learn through art, in other words this is creative education.

I am very happy and surprised in this place because I thought that the creative education was not possible but the kids learn much more than in other schools. The students are happy and free people, they do not even want go to the home when they have to.

3 comentarios:

  1. I am glad for you! To see the happy children is very beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gisela that great! I also want to do my practice in this place! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm happy for you! I am in a garden of the traditional system is very different reality.

    ResponderEliminar