sábado, 26 de mayo de 2012

My favorite photograph



I like the photographs, since child that the photos were a moment special in my family because I have an aunt that is professional photographer and always she was taking many photos. I inherited this passion and I carry my photographic camera to all places that I visit.

There are many photographs that I like but the following picture is very special for me because represent a pretty moment of my life and I love it. In this picture, I am with my boyfriend in Valparaiso when we celebrated the birthday of my uncle. That day we met the whole family and we did a barbecue on the beach. It was wonderful because I could share with my cousins, uncles, parents, sister; all in one place.

My mom took this picture during the afternoon of that beautiful day.  We also take other family photos that are nice memories.

I see you.

2 comentarios:

  1. Pretty familiar moment:) And better with your boyfriend truth? jejeje

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your look is very good. your see beautiful.

    See you later

    ResponderEliminar