viernes, 8 de junio de 2012

Loris Malaguzzi


I admire to Loris Malaguzzi 
 
Loris Malaguzzi was born in 1920, in Italia, specifically in the province Reggio Emilia. And he died in 1994. He was teacher of primary school during the epoch after war.

Everything began when Malaguzzi saw that the mothers of Reggio Emilia needed a good education for her children. In consequence Malaguzzi did a new way of learning for girls and boys.  In this context Malaguzzi introduced the following principles: 

-The children have one hundred languages.
-The person is unlimited and undetermined.
-The teacher will be a researcher at inside of his classroom.
-The school is a motor of social transformation. 

I really believe that Loris Malaguzzi was very important for education of the world, because he proposed a excellent way for the infancy, where girls and boys must be the center in the construction of their knowledge. 

Finally I consider important know the way of Loris Malaguzzi, because this help to be a best teacher.

I wait that you read my post. I see you.



4 comentarios:

  1. Malaguzzi was a teacher very important for his contribution to the education. he escaped of the traditional methodology of those years.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Never heard of it, but if the methodology Reggio Emilia, I guess that relate right?. His thoughts and principles make much sense to me and is an important contribution to the transformation of education

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never had heard about he, is very interesting.

    Bye !!:)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think a very interesting methodology.

    Good bye!

    ResponderEliminar