viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

Music

In this opportunity I want to talk about the music, because I love it and I consider very important the for my life. My favorite music is rock.

Usually I prefer rock in Spanish of Chile and the world. I like the following groups: Los tres, Lucybell, Los Bunkers and The Kirusa of Chile. Fabulosos Cadillac, Difuntos Correa and Enanitos Verdes of Argentina.  Also  Guns and roses and The beatles, music of the world. And many more.

I listen to rock in the radio, radio uno for example, but often I prefer listen music in the computer and I also listen to music when I'm on the bus journey to university or work .I enjoy when I go to the concert of my favorite music, I go with my boyfriend and friends and we sing for long hours, we are happy in those moments.

Finally I think that the music is great, because I relax when listen to music and I feel free.  But the best is the rock music with a good beer.

Kisses for you.

2 comentarios:

  1. So sweet! I like Fabulosos Cadillacs, The Kirusa and Enanitos Verdes.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the music you hear, especially when we get together and perceive the world differently.

    ResponderEliminar