viernes, 22 de junio de 2012

Travel to Valparaiso



Hi friends,

Today I will talk about a travel accomplished the last month ago, during the weekend. I and my boyfriend went to Valparaíso and Placilla. It was a short travel, but very good because we knew a place wonderful in Placilla: curauma. In this place there is a lake that is surrounded by a forest, very few people know this place and nobody would be able to imagine that in Placilla there is a place very beautiful. In that moment we fed the fishes and enjoy of the peace and tranquility of the lake and the trees.

We went to Valparaíso to walk in the city and the beach, on Sunday. We went to the shopping and also we ate seafood. It was very relax for we, because we was tired of routine of Santiago, the contamination and the fast life.

I don’t know when I will travel again, but I guess that the next summer. I and my boyfriend will travel to Torres del Paine, because we don’t know that place. Besides I think travel Bolivia with a friend. Only once I traveled abroad, in my journey of study, the 2005, I and my classmates went to Bariloche, Argentina for a week and we were very happy, because we knew nice places and visited an excellent bar and disco.

I love to travel because I feel free. Also I would like to know places beautiful of Chile and the world.

The best regards!
 

1 comentario:

  1. How nice to go out with your boyfriend and see such beautiful places :)

    ResponderEliminar